1 October 2019 10:30am–3:30pm
UNISON Cardiff office, Custom House Street, CF10 1AP
A draft agenda is given below. The day will finish no later than 3.30pm and include a buffet lunch. It is suggested participants bring a smartphone or camera for the photography training.
You will see on the agenda, a slot is provided for examples of best branch practice. If there is anything you wish to bring to the Forum’s attention, please let us know.
Please advise Alastair Gittins if you can attend firstname.lastname@example.org
Tea and coffee available from 10am. Lunchtime sandwich buffet provided
- WARMs victory
- Comms Forum session at Policy Weekend and recording a video
- Update on residential training weekend
- Feedback on the UNISON presence at the Pembs Show
- Update on regional pool and Welsh language question in the design of branch websites
- Update on How to build a website course
- Update on Comms Audit
- Update on trade union decoration of Cardiff office
- Update on Welsh language field on the UNISON Cymru Wales website
- Update on Strategic Review – from those who attended last meeting
- Examples of best branch practice people would like to bring to our attention
- Future training requests
- Merthyr Rising
Training session for the rest of the afternoon – photography to help branch communications, led by Terry Evans. Bring smart phones or cameras.