Covid is the greatest challenge for generations and public services have never been more important. May’s Senedd elections will shape how our society looks for years to come, so what are the policies UNISON’s promoting?
We believe in building a society that leaves nobody behind and ensure Wales is a fair work nation. We’re asking Senedd candidates of all parties to commit to UNISON’s three priorities and work with us to deliver them:
- A Social Partnership Act
- Establish a National Care Service for Wales
- An equality-led recovery
What can you do to help?
- Ask party candidates if they have committed to UNISON’s priorities. Download template letter to send candidates If your candidate/s tells you they support UNISON’s three priorities, let us know by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject header: UNISON Manifesto
- Read our bilingual manifesto and talk to your workmates and family about why UNISON’s priorities are so important (English) (Cymraeg)
- Print our campaign graphics below, take a selfie with the graphic and tweet it @UNISONWales with #UNISONmanifesto to show your support and we’ll retweet it
- Did you miss our UNISON manifesto launch virtual event on 15 March? Watch a recording here. Speakers include: Neville Southall and Christina McAnea.
Resources for UNISON members
Find out more about UNISON Cymru Wales’ three priorities – read our one-page briefing papers:
Key policy actions UNISON wants to see from a future Welsh government across our sectors
In addition to UNISON Cymru Wales’ general manifesto priorities, read what government action our members would like in their sector.
Downloadable campaign graphics